QUALITY and ISMS POLICY
It is the policy of citrusHR to maintain a quality system designed to improve our company’s performance and meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015& ISO 27001 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of citrusHR to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- make the details of our policy known to all other interested parties including external where appropriate and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the business management system. These include but not limited to customers and clients and their requirements are documented in contracts, purchase order and specifications etc;
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- strive for the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and information security policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality and information security policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Both Information Security (in particular, Data Protection for customer data) and Customer Service are essential objectives of the quality process. To ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and information security and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to both internal and external regular audits.
Scope of the Policy (ISMS Only)
The scope of this policy relates to use of the database and computer systems operated by the company both through its Cloud Hosting Supplier and at its office in Bath, in pursuit of the company’s business of providing HR software and support to small businesses in the UK. It also relates where appropriate to external risk sources including functions which are outsourced.