The HR service that helps you take on the world
We’ll review your contracts and update them in line with employment law and your startup’s needs.
We’ll put the policies in place that create a positive working environment and protect your business.
Health and Safety
We’ll equip you with a health and safety policy, risk assessment forms and automate your processes
Unlimited HR advice
Access to our expert, CIPD-qualified consultants whenever you need it.
Powerful HR software
A secure employee database where you can manage holiday, log absences, file expenses and much, much more.
Payroll made easy
Streamline your payroll process.
As seen in
As seen in
HR can be complex for UK startups
Starting a business is incredibly hard. You’ve got to get your product or service right and persuade people to change their behaviour to start to buy from you. And you need to know about marketing, sales, service, finance. On top of all that, if your young business needs to take on employees, there’s a whole lot more you need to know and do.
And if you decide to wing it to begin with, you’re at risk of financial penalties which could literally cost thousands of pounds if you get something wrong. We can help.
Our HR Support Service for startups
In short, we can give you everything you need when you first take on staff, with our HR for startups including:
- Employment contracts and policies: we will provide you with appropriate employment contracts, a complete Staff Handbook (employment policies) and even a set of forms and checklists.
- HR advice when you need it with unlimited access to HR consultants over the phone and a series of guides to help you with everything from hiring to firing.
- HR admin support- including holiday calculations, appraisals, timesheets, and more – made easy with powerful web-based HR software designed by us for UK small businesses and startups.
- Keeping you legal. Employment law changes frequently; we will keep on top of these changes, send you legal updates, and let you know if any of them are important for you. Our system will also send you warnings if you pay less than minimum wage, for example, or if one of your employee’s work permit runs out.
We’re the only HR service to offer all this for startups in the UK.
HR Support for UK startups
Our friendly, flexible and cost-effective HR Support Service is here to help with all of your HR problems. Find out more about how we keep your business compliant and set you up to succeed.
Why choose our HR Support Service?
Terms that put you first
Monthly rolling contract, no lock-ins.
We’ll tailor everything we do to your needs.
Powerful HR software
HR that's fit for modern businesses.
Employment law experts
Our in-house legal team have decades of experience.
We're the trusted HR partner for 1000+ UK businesses
- Carpenter Box
- Cloud Accountant
“The clients we have introduced to citrus HR are delighted. It adds great value to the offering we give our clients.”
Nathan Keely, Carpenter Box
“A valuable addition to our service, which blends seamlessly with our core accountancy business.”
Duncan Lloyd, Cloud Accountant
“citrus HR as a value-added service has now become a matter of course for us at Redstone.”
Claire Macarthur, Redstone
Talk To The HR & Payroll Experts
"*" indicates required fields
- Bespoke, legally compliant contracts and policies
- Expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Minimise the risk of costly employment tribunals
Much, much more…
Talk to our friendly sales team about how this would work for your business