Veronica Hannon, Transform Communiations
“It’s so reassuring to know that I’ve got a team of proficient, capable people behind me and that anything I come up against can be dealt with.”
Ricky Ghai, Plus 1
“citrusHR keeps us on top of HR and employment law in a way that we simply couldn’t do ourselves.”
The HR service that helps charities make a difference
We’ll review your contracts and update them in line with employment law and your charity’s needs.
We’ll put the policies in place that create a positive working environment and protect your business.
Health and Safety
We’ll equip you with a health and safety policy, risk assessment forms and automate your processes
Unlimited HR advice
Access to our expert, CIPD-qualified consultants whenever you need it.
Powerful HR software
A secure employee database where you can manage holiday, log absences, file expenses and much, much more.
Available to all registered charities.
Charities face difficult HR challenges
Running a charity has never been easy, and increasing legislation, red tape and pressure on fund-raising means it’s getting harder still. It’s always been hard to fund-raise for overheads, yet you also have an obligation to stay on top of regulations.
The good news is that we can help. Our HR support service for charities is comprehensive, affordable, and almost certainly the best value in the UK.
HR advice, documents and software for charities
- Help ensuring you’re fully legally compliant with a comprehensive suite of employment documents (appropriate employment contracts and policies, and forms)
- Friendly advice when you need it with unlimited access to our fully qualified HR consultants over the phone
- More time to manage your charity thanks to our easy to use, custom-built HR software which significantly cuts the amount of time HR admin takes
- Help with Volunteers, including a Volunteer Agreement and a guide to hiring and getting the best out of volunteers
- Charity Discount. We are delighted to offer a 10% discount to registered charities
HR Support for UK charities
Our friendly, flexible and cost-effective HR Support Service is here to help with all of your HR problems. Find out more about how we keep your business compliant and set you up to succeed.
Why choose our HR Support Service?
Terms that put you first
Monthly rolling contract, no lock-ins.
We’ll tailor everything we do to your needs.
Powerful HR software
HR that's fit for modern businesses.
Employment law experts
Our in-house legal team have decades of experience.
Running a small business is complex enough, so we’ve made our pricing structure and our terms simple and flexible.
- No set up fees
- No minimum contract
- No hidden charges
How it works
£7 per employee
£50 flat fee
per month (plus VAT)
Work it out
We're the trusted HR partner for 1000+ UK businesses
"I really value being able to pick up the phone whenever I need advice and speak to a friendly expert I can trust. And the software saves us huge amounts of time - essential for a busy PR agency!”
– Nick Vellacott, Highlight PR
“citrusHR have taken us through contract reviews and provided us with a fantastic staff handbook and employment documents. We’ve also found the ability to set and track employee goals within the system has really helped us to manage performance.”
– Anna Hall, Sound Financial (Case Study)
“It helps me to sleep at night knowing all our contracts and policies are compliant. And that if any issues do arise, citrusHR’s expert advisors are on hand to help us deal with them appropriately.”
– Derek Moore, Coffee & TV (Case Study)
“Having quick, easy access to expert advice has given us the reassurance that we're following the right HR procedures and our business is protected.”
– Jen Collins, The Filter
“The set up process was really easy and it was nice to know there was advice on hand whenever we needed it. The citrusHR consultant went above and beyond our expectations.”
– Matthew Squirrell, Dove and Hawk
Talk To The HR & Payroll Experts
- Bespoke, legally compliant contracts and policies
- Expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Minimise the risk of costly employment tribunals
Much, much more…
Talk to our friendly sales team about how this would work for your business