HR support for charities
Our refreshingly personal HR support service will get your contracts and policies sorted, and be there to steer you through any HR issues as they arise in the day to day of running your charity.
- Unlimited expert HR advice
- Staff handbook and contracts sorted
- Time-saving HR software
- Flexible terms
- Competitive pricing
The HR service that helps charities make a difference
We’ll review your contracts and update them in line with employment law and your charity’s needs.
We’ll put the policies in place that create a positive working environment and protect your business.
Health and Safety
We’ll equip you with a health and safety policy, risk assessment forms and automate your processes
Unlimited HR advice
Access to our expert, CIPD-qualified consultants whenever you need it.
Powerful HR software
A secure employee database where you can manage holiday, log absences, file expenses and much, much more.
Available to all registered charities.
Running a charity has never been easy, and increasing legislation, red tape and pressure on fund-raising means it’s getting harder still. It’s always been hard to fund-raise for overheads, yet you also have an obligation to stay on top of regulations.
The good news is that we can help. Our HR service for small charities is comprehensive, affordable, and almost certainly the best value in the UK.
How can we help with HR for charities?
- Help ensuring you’re fully legally compliant with a comprehensive suite of employment documents (appropriate employment contracts and policies, and forms)
- Friendly advice when you need it with unlimited access to our fully qualified HR consultants over the phone
- More time to manage your charity thanks to our easy to use, custom-built HR software which significantly cuts the amount of time
- HR admin takes
- Help with Volunteers, including a Volunteer Agreement and a guide to hiring and getting the best out of volunteers
- Charity Discount. We are happy to give a 10% discount to registered charities
Terms that put you first
Monthly rolling contract, no lock-ins.
We’ll tailor everything we do to your needs.
Powerful HR software
HR that's fit for modern businesses.
Employment law experts
Our in-house legal team have decades of experience.
Running a small business is complex enough, so we’ve made our pricing structure and our terms simple and flexible.
- No set up fees
- No minimum contract
- No hidden charges
Join 500+ happy customers
- Highlight PR
- Sound Financial
- Plus 1 Communications
- The Filter
- Dove and Hawk
"I really value being able to pick up the phone whenever I need advice and speak to a friendly expert I can trust. And the software saves us huge amounts of time - essential for a busy PR agency!”
– Nick Vellacott, Highlight PR
“citrusHR have taken us through contract reviews and provided us with a fantastic staff handbook and employment documents. We’ve also found the ability to set and track employee goals within the system has really helped us to manage performance.”
– Anna Hall, Sound Financial
“HR is technically and legally complex, and laws and regulations are constantly changing. citrusHR keep on top of this in a way that we simply couldn’t do ourselves.”
– Ricky Ghai, Plus 1 Communications
“Having quick, easy access to expert advice has given us the reassurance that we're following the right HR procedures and our business is protected.”
– Jen Collins, The Filter
“The set up process was really easy and it was nice to know there was advice on hand whenever we needed it. The citrusHR consultant went above and beyond our expectations.”
– Matthew Squirrell, Dove and Hawk
- Bespoke, legally compliant contracts and policies
- Expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Minimise the risk of costly employment tribunals
Much, much more…