Employment tribunal insurance
Make sure your business is covered when employee disputes can’t be resolved.
- Comprehensive legal cover
- Delivered by citrusHR’s partner
As seen in:
1,000+ UK businesses choose citrusHR's friendly, flexible approach
Protect your business from costly employment tribunals
Employment tribunal insurance
We work with a broker who can arrange what we believe to be the UK’s best insurance against your costs and any settlement (or award) for employment tribunal cases. We can send you a simple form to fill in to obtain a formal quote, or can give you an approximate quote over the phone if you would like a quicker answer.
As a rough guide, a company with 15 employees earning the average national wage, and with no history of employment disputes would pay approximately £30 (inc. IPT) per month for this insurance.
How our employment tribunal insurance works
We know that some HR and employment law services build insurance into their charges. We have decided not to do that for three reasons:
- Firstly, many of our customers do not want to pay for the insurance, and by making it available as an optional extra we make it possible not to pay for it.
- Secondly, we have had lots of conversations with customers who have tried to claim against the insurance they were offered as part of a package from their previous HR supplier, but who have not received the payment they had expected. This was normally because the insurer required them to follow a process that they were not comfortable following.
- Thirdly, we have found many customers who had expected the insurance to cover the costs of their dispute but were surprised to find that they still had to pay sometimes quite high bills for consultant time involved in the dispute.
We believe that the insurance cover available through Albion Legal, the broker we work with, is the best cover available in the UK. We believe that it pays out more the way you would expect it to, and without the unexpected awkward process some other insurance schemes require.
Some of our customers believe that the cost of insurance is small enough that they are very keen to take it to get the comfort of knowing that they are covered in case there is a dispute. Other customers are keen not to pay for something they expect they won’t ever need. We are happy to work with you whichever decision you make.
HR Support for UK businesses
Our friendly, flexible and cost-effective HR Support Service is here to help with all of your HR problems. Find out more about how we keep your business compliant and set you up to succeed.
Why choose our HR Support Service?
Terms that put you first
Monthly rolling contract, no lock-ins.
We’ll tailor everything we do to your needs.
Powerful HR software
HR that's fit for modern businesses.
Employment law experts
Our in-house legal team have decades of experience.
Running a small business is complex enough, so we’ve made our pricing structure and our terms simple and flexible.
- No set up fees
- No minimum contract
- No hidden charges
How it works
£7 per employee
£50 flat fee
per month (plus VAT)
Work it out
We're the trusted HR partner for 1000+ UK businesses
"I really value being able to pick up the phone whenever I need advice and speak to a friendly expert I can trust. And the software saves us huge amounts of time - essential for a busy PR agency!”
– Nick Vellacott, Highlight PR
“citrusHR have taken us through contract reviews and provided us with a fantastic staff handbook and employment documents. We’ve also found the ability to set and track employee goals within the system has really helped us to manage performance.”
– Anna Hall, Sound Financial (Case Study)
“It helps me to sleep at night knowing all our contracts and policies are compliant. And that if any issues do arise, citrusHR’s expert advisors are on hand to help us deal with them appropriately.”
– Derek Moore, Coffee & TV (Case Study)
“Having quick, easy access to expert advice has given us the reassurance that we're following the right HR procedures and our business is protected.”
– Jen Collins, The Filter
“The set up process was really easy and it was nice to know there was advice on hand whenever we needed it. The citrusHR consultant went above and beyond our expectations.”
– Matthew Squirrell, Dove and Hawk
Talk To The HR & Payroll Experts
- Bespoke, legally compliant contracts and policies
- Expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Minimise the risk of costly employment tribunals
Much, much more…
Talk to our friendly sales team about how this would work for your business