Protect your business from costly employment tribunals
As seen in
As seen in
Employment tribunal insurance
We work with a broker who can arrange what we believe to be the UK’s best insurance against your costs and any settlement (or award) for employment tribunal cases. We can send you a simple form to fill in to obtain a formal quote, or can give you an approximate quote over the phone if you would like a quicker answer.
As a rough guide, a company with 15 employees earning the average national wage, and with no history of employment disputes would pay approximately £30 (inc. IPT) per month for this insurance.
How our employment tribunal insurance works
We know that some HR and employment law services build insurance into their charges. We have decided not to do that for three reasons:
- Firstly, many of our customers do not want to pay for the insurance, and by making it available as an optional extra we make it possible not to pay for it.
- Secondly, we have had lots of conversations with customers who have tried to claim against the insurance they were offered as part of a package from their previous HR supplier, but who have not received the payment they had expected. This was normally because the insurer required them to follow a process that they were not comfortable following.
- Thirdly, we have found many customers who had expected the insurance to cover the costs of their dispute but were surprised to find that they still had to pay sometimes quite high bills for consultant time involved in the dispute.
We believe that the insurance cover available through Albion Legal, the broker we work with, is the best cover available in the UK. We believe that it pays out more the way you would expect it to, and without the unexpected awkward process some other insurance schemes require.
Some of our customers believe that the cost of insurance is small enough that they are very keen to take it to get the comfort of knowing that they are covered in case there is a dispute. Other customers are keen not to pay for something they expect they won’t ever need. We are happy to work with you whichever decision you make.
HR Support for UK businesses
Our friendly, flexible and cost-effective HR Support Service is here to help with all of your HR problems. Find out more about how we keep your business compliant and set you up to succeed.
Why choose our HR Support Service?
Terms that put you first
Monthly rolling contract, no lock-ins.
We’ll tailor everything we do to your needs.
Powerful HR software
HR that's fit for modern businesses.
Employment law experts
Our in-house legal team have decades of experience.
Running a small business is complex enough, so we’ve made our pricing structure and our terms simple and flexible.
- No set up fees
- No minimum contract
- No hidden charges
How it works
£7.50 per employee
£50 flat fee
per month (plus VAT)
Work it out
We're the trusted HR partner for 1000+ UK businesses
- Carpenter Box
- Cloud Accountant
“The clients we have introduced to citrus HR are delighted. It adds great value to the offering we give our clients.”
Nathan Keely, Carpenter Box
“A valuable addition to our service, which blends seamlessly with our core accountancy business.”
Duncan Lloyd, Cloud Accountant
“citrus HR as a value-added service has now become a matter of course for us at Redstone.”
Claire Macarthur, Redstone
Talk To The HR & Payroll Experts
"*" indicates required fields
- Bespoke, legally compliant contracts and policies
- Expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Minimise the risk of costly employment tribunals
Much, much more…
Talk to our friendly sales team about how this would work for your business