Fantastic HR Support for UK businesses
HR Support made easy!
You’ve got a great team in place to take your business forward, but you’re struggling with employment law red-tape and people paperwork. We can help.
Veronica Hannon, Transform Communiations
“It’s so reassuring to know that I’ve got a team of proficient, capable people behind me and that anything I come up against can be dealt with.”
Ricky Ghai, Plus 1
“citrusHR keeps us on top of HR and employment law in a way that we simply couldn’t do ourselves.”
The HR Support Service designed for small, forward-thinking businesses
citrus HR provides the expertise your business needs to get HR and employment law right, and an online HR platform that makes it effortless to manage your team day to day.
Expertly-crafted employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Employment contracts tailored to your needs and updated whenever employment law changes, with an easy contract generator for new employees built into our HR platform
- Company policies created specifically for your business and stored in a branded, digital staff handbook on citrusHR so that your team can access it from anywhere, any time.
Derek Moore, CEO at Coffee & TV – Video Production Agency
Straightforward, practical advice on managing any HR issue
- Unlimited support from your dedicated HR consultant on any aspect of hiring or managing your people
- Full support through tricky issues such as employee disputes, redundancies, disciplinaries, capability issues, family leave, TUPE, lateness and sickness
Anna Hall, Practice Manager at Sound Financial Planning – Retirement Planning Specialists
An online HR platform for your business
Store all of your employee information securely in the cloud and save tons of time on the day to day admin that comes with employing people:
- Simple holiday/absence management
- Helpful health and safety alerts
- Easy appraisal management
- Store employee info securely
- Onboard new starters seamlessly
- Create and send offer letters
Why not book a free demo
Why choose citrus HR?
Made for small businesses
We live and breathe small business HR. With 1,000+ customers on our books we can help with any issue.
You're a name, not a number
We give you a personal service that’s an extension of your business. No call centres, just great advice from friendly experts.
Our rolling monthly subscription means that if we don’t make you happy, you can leave whenever you like. That’s the way it should be.
Every area of HR covered
Stay up to date with law changes
Tick off Health and Safety
Your dedicated HR Consultant will help you with any HR issue you face
- Employment Disputes
- Absence Management
- Performance Management
- Disciplinary issues
- Capability issues
We specialise in certain sectors
Find out how we tailor our HR and employment law services to the needs of businesses in specific sectors.
We're the trusted HR partner for 1000+ UK businesses
- Lishmans LLP
- Carpenter Box
- Cloud Accountant
"citrus HR is now thoroughly embedded in our accounting business. Staff can access their own records and it makes it easy to be really transparent. This really fits in with our company values and I get feedback from staff all the time about this being important to them.”
Margaret Kilner, Lishmans LLP, case study
“The clients we have introduced to citrus HR are delighted. It adds great value to the offering we give our clients.”
Nathan Keely, Carpenter Box
“A valuable addition to our service, which blends seamlessly with our core accountancy business.”
Duncan Lloyd, Cloud Accountant
“citrus HR as a value-added service has now become a matter of course for us at Redstone.”
Claire Macarthur, Redstone