The HR Support Service designed for small, forward-thinking businesses
citrus HR provides the expertise your business needs to get HR and employment law right, and an online HR platform that makes it effortless to manage your team day to day.
Designed for small businesses, we can help you with everything from your very first employee to your 100th! Specialising in working with businesses who have little or no HR expertise in house, we can guide you through all HR and employment law queries or help your team check their thinking and gain extra help.
Expertly-crafted employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Employment contracts tailored to your needs and updated whenever employment law changes, with an easy contract generator for new employees built into our HR platform
- Company policies created specifically for your business and stored in a branded, digital staff handbook on citrusHR so that your team can access it from anywhere, any time.
“It helps me to sleep at night knowing all our contracts and policies are compliant. ”
Straightforward, practical advice on managing any HR issue
- Unlimited support from your dedicated HR consultant on any aspect of hiring or managing your people
- Full support through tricky issues such as employee disputes, redundancies, disciplinaries, capability issues, family leave, TUPE, lateness and sickness
- We act for you, the employer, and not for your employees, giving you peace of mind we have your best interests at the heart of what we do
“The support from citrusHR has been incredible!”
An online HR platform for your business
Store all your employee information securely in the cloud, remain legally compliant and save yourself hours each month usually spent on HR admin.
Our HR support is delivered through our simple to use software. Any contracts, policies or employment law changes are logged directly into your account, giving you instant access at any time.
- Simple holiday/absence management
- Helpful health and safety alerts
- Easy appraisal management
- Store employee info securely
- Onboard new starters seamlessly
- Create and send offer letters and use built in e-signatures
“We have benefitted greatly from the support provided by citrus HR, especially with some of the trickier matters we have had to navigate. I would highly recommend.”
“citrus HR are very responsive and helpful with all HR related matters which is crucial for a small charity where we do not have dedicated in-house resource.”
Why choose citrus HR?
Made for small businesses
We live and breathe small business HR. With 2,000+ customers on our books we can help with any issue.
You're a name, not a number
We give you a personal service that’s an extension of your business. No call centres, just great advice from friendly experts.
Our rolling monthly subscription means that if we don’t make you happy, you can leave whenever you like. That’s the way it should be.
Every area of HR covered
Learn more about every aspect of managing people with our simple, comprehensive guides.
Your HR Consultant will help you with any HR issue you face
We specialise in certain sectors
HR Support for Startups
HR Support for Small Businesses
HR Support for Charities
HR Support for Scaleups
HR Support for B Corps
We connect to the apps you already use
We're the trusted HR partner for 1000+ UK businesses
- Lishmans LLP
- Carpenter Box
- Cloud Accountant
"citrus HR is now thoroughly embedded in our accounting business. Staff can access their own records and it makes it easy to be really transparent. This really fits in with our company values and I get feedback from staff all the time about this being important to them.”
Margaret Kilner, Lishmans LLP, case study
“The clients we have introduced to citrus HR are delighted. It adds great value to the offering we give our clients.”
Nathan Keely, Carpenter Box
“A valuable addition to our service, which blends seamlessly with our core accountancy business.”
Duncan Lloyd, Cloud Accountant
“citrus HR as a value-added service has now become a matter of course for us at Redstone.”
Claire Macarthur, Redstone