When a local Gloucester company recently won an award for being employer of the year in its sector – the director was naturally over the moon.
Being an award-winner is on many employers’ wish lists – but what will it bring you?
Nathan Evans, managing director of Clarkson Evans – winner of the Construction Industry Employer of the Year award at the national On the Tools Awards explained, “We want to be the company of choice for anyone considering a career in the electrical industry and this independent award will help to reinforce our reputation as a first-class employer.”
Be the best
Striving to be the best employer in your sector might be an obvious idea – but is it something your company really feels? Are you really doing all you can to entice the best employees to want to work for you?
Need help improving your recruitment drive?
If you’re hoping to improve your recruitment drive – and looking for help with this – Georgina and Tara are your local Citrus HR consultants for Gloucester. We can help guide you in:
- developing appropriate job descriptions – and proper structures for regular appraisals
- ways to demonstrate that your staff are your most important capital – and rewarding them accordingly
- investing in staff development – understanding their needs, as well as the business’s needs
- sussing out and comparing your business to the local and national competition
- assessing your business needs – from staff recruitment to salary benchmarking
Recruiting new staff can be a long and painful process but here at CitrusHR Consulting we’ve had good success using www.GlosJobs.co.uk
Founder Belinda told us they normally have 3,000 jobs listed at any one time and they advertise for over 4,500 Gloucestershire businesses. And with most of us surfing the web 24/7, their online portal is ideal and attracts 130,000 visits a month.
If you need advice and guidance on how to find and attract the right staff, then please give us a call for a chat on 0844 854 6704.
You could also email us at email@example.com