Role: Partner Account Executive
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Location: Bath, England (office-based with flexibility)
Start date: ASAP
The main purpose of the role is to support business growth via our partner network, working closely with the Partnerships Manager and Head of Marketing to achieve the quarterly and annual partner sales targets. You will support our Partnerships Manager to build strong relationships with our partners, and work to build our network by securing new partnerships and help increase their client base.
- Work with the Partnerships Manager to answer partner queries, building strong relationships and working closely with our network to increase sales
- Help recruit new partners to citrus HR, issuing contracts and terms and supporting the onboarding process
- Own our partner materials, working with the marketing department to develop new and update existing collateral
- Help build and deliver nurture campaigns to both prospective and current partners
- Support partners to improve the journey for signing new clients
- Contribute to the software roadmap, providing feedback from partners to the development team
- Build a pipeline of partnerships and sales to meet quarterly and annual targets
- Help create sales campaigns for partner recruitment and white label partners to sign new customers
- Respond to and follow up enquiries
- Attend partner focused events
- Monitor and report on partner activities
- Clear and effective communicator with the ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Direct, tangible experience working in a successful sales team or partnership function
- Good understanding of B2B sales process
- Ambitious and target driven
- Confident on the telephone with a focus on keeping our partners happy and motivated
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent inter-personal communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
The citrus HR team are a friendly bunch. You will be joining a high-energy, collaborative team. The role offers these benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive Salary (please get int touch for more info)
- Company pension and life assurance.
- Weekly fresh fruit and cheese deliveries when we are all back in the office.
- Central Bath location
The post is primarily based at our Bath office but we are operating a flexible, part home-working, hybrid policy. We are happy to discuss the possibility of hybrid arrangement with the successful candidate.
Our Hiring Process
Below is the full recruitment process that we hope you will be a part of.
- After reviewing your CV and covering letter, you will be added to our shortlist. It’s always great to read the job specification attached and to tailor your CV and letter to showcase the skills you have and that we are looking for.
- You will be asked to complete a short task. This task will help us confirm your skills as a confident communicator who can balance the need for clear and concise emails with the need to come across warm and genuine.
- You will be invited to a video call interview. Our focus is to get to know you and your general work experience. During this interview you’ll be asked to explain a feature of our HR software, demonstrating your ability to pick up new technology. We will provide you details prior to the interview giving you adequate time to prepare.
- You will then be invited to a socially distanced in-person interview at the citrus HR office (if you are comfortable with that). This will be with the Partnerships Manager and one of our directors. This interview is to determine if you are a good fit for the role and for our company.
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role at email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.