If you’re a hungry, talented marketer with a can-do attitude and a desire to develop a wide range of skills at a fast-growing company, look no further. citrusHR is looking for a bright mind to join its Marketing and Sales Team and take responsibility for the day to day activities that will drive our continued growth.
citrusHR is a fast-growing startup based in Bath with a team of 25. We provide small and medium-sized employers with powerful online HR software and expert HR advice that makes it easy for them to manage their people and reach their true potential.
This one’s all about variety. As the junior member of our marketing team, this is a hands-on role that will give whoever gets the nod experience across the full spectrum of marketing activities. It’s going to get busy, so organisation will be key, but for the right person the potential is there to develop your skills quickly in a fast-moving, progressive environment, using the latest in marketing technology.
Here’s what’s involved day to day:
• Lead generation (planning and day to day management of an array of established and new customer acquisition channels)
• Search engine optimisation (SEO) for citrusHR across each of its products
• Management of citrusHR’s customer advocacy programme
• Event planning and administration
• Partner communications
• Development of sales and marketing assets (product literature, videos, case studies, testimonials etc)
• Management of internal sales library
• Analytics (using Google Analytics and Tag Manager)
• Competitor research
• Customer research
• Customer communications
• Public relations (PR)
• Social media management
You’re switched-on, ambitious and already reasonably skilled in several different areas of marketing, with at least two years’ experience. It’s fine if you’re not a pro at everything listed above, but we want you to be hungry to improve and broaden your skills.
To succeed at citrusHR, you’ll be as interested in numbers as you are in words. You’ll be organised, proactive and full of ideas for how we can make our systems and processes better. More importantly than anything else perhaps, you’ll be a great communicator, whether it’s coming up with visuals that make us stand out at big events, or penning an important communication to our customer-base.
Desirable skills / experience
• 2 years working in a multi-disciplinary marketing or digital marketing role (if you have less workplace experience than this, but can demonstrate a true passion for marketing, you will be considered)
• Experience conceiving and producing marketing assets, both independently and in co-operation with team-mates or external suppliers (designers, developers etc).
• Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems like Pipedrive
• Comfortable using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Strong interest in marketing measurement
• Experience sourcing, collating and reporting on customer feedback
• Experience organising and running events
• Strong copywriting skills
• Experience using CMS to manage and update websites (WordPress specifically is a bonus)
• Comfortable integrating scripts and custom code into our website
• Experience reporting on and calculating key marketing metrics
• Experience working for a startup or small business in a fast-paced environment
• An appreciation of HR and employment law is desirable, but not necessary
• Salary of £20-£25k
• Supportive and vibrant environment
• Join a talented team helping small businesses to navigate their way through the world of HR
• Generous Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Offices in central Bath
• Other great benefits including free fruit, refreshments, and a monthly cheese delivery to the office
Apply for this role
So, if you are looking for your next role as a Marketing Exec at citrusHR, please apply via WebRecruit.