We’re looking for two passionate and hardworking HR Advisors looking to take the next step in their career and join our supportive HR team.
The purpose of the role is to deliver HR advice with a common sense approach to our wide range of small business clients. We deliver our service predominantly via phone and email, and have created some great software to make our customers’ HR administration much, much easier.
citrus HR is a fast-growing business based in Bath with a team of around 30. We provide small and medium-sized employers with powerful online HR software and expert HR advice that makes it easy for them to manage their people and reach their true potential.
What you’ll do
- Provide pragmatic HR advice to our small business customers via phone and email.
- Advice will cover the full range of generalist HR topics including: Employee Relations, disciplinary, capability, grievance, investigations, redundancies, TUPE, restructure and staff consultation, Post termination discussions and settlement agreements, Performance improvement, engagement, appraisals, and reward
- Educate and influence our customers to ensure they take informed decisions regarding their people matters.
- Manage a busy workload, supporting numerous customers and prioritising tasks as new work arises.
- Provide guidance to our customers on our recommended Employment Contracts, and HR Policy.
- Work within a supportive team of HR colleagues, and seek to continually improve how we work and provide benefits to our customers.
What we’re Looking For
- You probably have a HR or Business Degree, or maybe you’re studying part-time.
- You’ll have at least level 5 CIPD, probably level 7 or equivalent experience.
- Experience working as a HR Advisor in a larger Company or HR Consultancy
- Strong influencing skills used in a friendly and amenable manner
- Passionate about HR, and not easily phased
- A team player who recognises the importance of working together
- A good eye for detail
- The desire to make a difference
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills—simple and clear, both verbally and in writing
- Confidence and comfort with standard office software and apps; ideally some experience with HR software
- Salary between £28-33k DOE
- Hybrid working- 1-2 days per week in the office in Bath preferable
- Training and development in your career path to a HR Consultant
- Supportive and vibrant environment
- Being part of a talented team making a real difference to small companies
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life assurance and EAP
Please send us a CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are based in Bath, but operate a hybrid working model, individuals can work from home 2-3 days per week and we may consider fully remote for the right candidate.