We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking HR Advisor to join our growing team. You will likely be a graduate (but not essentially), with experience working in one or two different HR roles, looking to gain more experience in the world of HR.
The purpose of the role is to work closely supporting our team of HR Consultants, delivering HR advice and helping customers to get all their employment documents in order. Employment contracts and policies will form a large part of your role, as well as using our great HR software to reduce the HR admin burden for our customers.
Citrus HR is a fast-growing business based in Bath with a team of around 30. We provide small and medium-sized employers with powerful online HR software and expert HR advice that makes it easy for them to manage their people and reach their true potential.
What You’ll Do
- Reviewing and updating our customers employment documents, including contracts, handbooks and policies.
- Provide guidance to our customers on improvements they can make to their documentation.
- Work closely with our HR Consultants to provide pragmatic HR advice across a range of HR topics to our small business customers via phone and email.
- Manage a busy workload, supporting numerous customers and prioritising tasks as new work arises.
- Get to know our fresh software so that customers get the most out of our joined up approach to HR Software and Support.
- Work with and gain valuable experience from a supportive team of HR colleagues who will mentor, coach and develop you.
- Seek to continually improve how we work and support our customers.
What We’re Looking For
- You’ll be CIPD level 5 as a minimum, and ideally have a degree (or equivalent) in a business or HR related subject
- You’ll probably have worked within a HR team in at least one other Company (maybe more)
- You’re passionate about HR and keen to develop and grow
- You’re a team player, and recognise the importance of working together
- You’ve got a good eye for detail and are keen to use it to make a difference
- You’re really comfortable with technology- standard office software and apps, and have worked with at least 1 different type of HR software
- Salary of £22-30k DOE
- Supportive and vibrant environment
- Individual development plan
- Working with a talented team helping small businesses to navigate their way through the world of HR
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life assurance and EAP
- Offices in central Bath, with optional hybrid work available too- you’ll need to be in the office at least 1 day per week (more during probation)
- Other great benefits including free fruit, artisan coffee and tea when in the office, social lunches, cinema trips etc
How to apply:
Please send us a CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role at email@example.com.