If you are a skilled and ambitious HR professional looking for your next challenge, this is a superb opportunity to thrive and push your career forward with an exciting, fresh-thinking and fast-paced company. You may be currently working as an HR Advisor or Junior Business Partner within a business or you may already have made a move into a consultancy company.
As a leading provider of software and HR consultancy services, to a growing group of dynamic small and medium sized businesses and charities, we partner with our customers to provide a first rate generalist HR Service. There is no one size fits all and you will certainly get to put your partnering coaching and influencing skills to use from day one!
You’ll help support our customers with the full range of generalist and employee relations issues across the full employee life cycle. There will be plenty of opportunity to coach customers on developing their people strategies and having those difficult conversations.
As a business, we recognise that for the small and medium sized business and charities that HR really does matter. Whilst we advise on the phone and by email rather than on site we aim to “get under the skin” of our customer’s business and add value in all that we do. This also makes the role ideal for you if you like to be office rather than field or regionally based.
A significant part of the role will be ensuring new and existing clients have accurate, up to date and legally compliant contracts, consultancy agreements and HR policies in place which meet the needs of their business. You don’t have to be an employment contract expert as you will work under the guidance of an HR Consultant, but you will soon become expert on influencing customers on the best way for them to hire their people and stay legally compliant. You do need to have attention to detail and be highly organised.
Your role will also involve:
- Supporting customers with absence management, redundancy, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Onboarding new customers
- Ensuring customers align their employment strategies with business strategies
- Helping customers use the software to provide them with all the data that they need to help reduce absence and monitor performance and generally make reporting and analysing the people side of their business easier.
- Assisting the HR consultant with more complex cases
- Assisting the marketing team with providing feedback on content for blogs
To be considered as an HR Advisor, you will need:
- At least two years’ HR advisory experience
- A CIPD Level 3 qualification or equivalent experience and a willingness to progress through the CIPD levels
- Sound HR knowledge from a practical sense and a passion for helping find a solution to employment related challenges
- Good knowledge of all aspects of drafting Contracts of Employment and a willingness to learn
- Experience of working with at least one type of HR platform
- A good level of IT literacy, especially with MS Office technologies
- Ability to work confidently at speed and multi-task
A CIPD Level 5 qualification would be beneficial to your application.
- Salary of £25,000 – £35,000 (FTE)
- Matched pension scheme
- 28 days’ holiday (Increasing with service)
- Other great benefits include;
- Free weekly fruit deliveries
- Monthly cheese delivery to the office
- Monthly funded cinema trip
- Employee assistance programme.
- Central Bath location
- Friendly, supportive team
So, if you’re interested in joining us as an HR Advisor at citrusHR, please apply via Breezy.