Role: Marketing Executive
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Location: Bath, England (office based – hybrid working policy)
Start date: ASAP
citrus HR’s vision is to make it far easier for businesses to manage their people and payroll, allowing them to reach their true potential. We deliver this through clever software and a friendly and knowledgeable support team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate or someone early in their career to make a real difference at an exciting company. We are a fast-growing company helping small businesses manage their people with clever software and a fabulous team of HR experts.
Working closely with our Head of Marketing and HR experts, you’ll be producing lots of content (from articles to customer newsletters to direct marketing copy) and support materials, helping with events, analysing data from our marketing activities and suggesting ways to do things better.
You’ll love social media and using CRM, automated marketing and email to generate leads and optimise campaigns, as well as being comfortable working in Partnership Marketing, customer comms and generally helping our busy team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing marketing plans to drive lead gen and customer growth
- Writing articles for a variety of product and service offerings
- Driving our social media activities
- Producing regular partner and customer communications
- Updating our website to optimise conversion to sign-up
- Using our CRM and marketing system, Hubspot, to drive marketing activity
- Monitor competitors and industry influencers to spot opportunities for success
- Conducting regular research to identify audience trends and support marketing collateral
- Speaking with customers and partners to create case studies
- Supporting event management for a number of exhibitions and events
- Be an ‘HR for small businesses’ advocate, getting to know the industry well and using that knowledge to help marketing drive success
Who you are:
- A strong content writer, able to demonstrate your ability to write really well in plain English
- Someone with a strong grounding in marketing
- Have at least one year of marketing experience, having worked within a marketing team
- Driven and excited to test different marketing tactics and strategies
- Able to show experience of several areas within marketing
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be confident using a variety of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, email systems and social media
- Be confident working with people of all levels at other businesses
- Keep multiple projects moving forwards calmly and sensibly
- Be a natural self-starter, with the ability to drive projects forward
- Be passionate about self-improvement and improving your skills
- Convince us that you are as ambitious and hungry to learn as we are
What can you expect?
citrus HR care about their people. Easy to say, we know, but it’s true. And, because of that, we’re working hard to become one of the best employers in the South West! When you meet the team, you can see why it works so well! The citrus HR team are a friendly bunch – friendlier than most. You’ll be joining a high-energy, collaborative team of roughly 40 people, and a supportive, relaxed, and enjoyable culture.
Our office is in central Bath and this role will be partly office based, partly home-based. We’d love for you to be in a few days a week, but for the perfect person, we’re very happy to discuss one day a week with the rest home-based.
We’ll provide excellent training both on the job and using external courses.
Not only will this be one of the most enjoyable places you’ve worked, but you’ll also benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days with long service
- Two wellbeing days a year, to do whatever you would like!
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension and life assurance
- Weekly fresh fruit and cheese deliveries
- Regular team socials
- Central Bath location
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.