Role: Customer Support (Software Specialist)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Location: Bath, England (office based – COVID Rules dependant)
Start date: ASAP
citrus HR’s vision is to make it far easier for businesses to manage their people and payroll, allowing them to reach their true potential. We deliver this through clever software and a friendly and knowledgeable support team.
As a Customer Support (Software Specialist) you’ll play an essential role in helping us realise this vision. You’ll be joining a friendly and experienced team of 6 technical support and customer service specialists.
- Providing “WOW” customer service with a keen focus on a friendly and personable communication.
- Providing technical support to the citrus HR small business customers.
- Responding to and resolving customer queries via email and phone.
- Guiding customer through their onboarding journey while providing and highlighting the value of citrus HR.
- Identifying the source of software issues raised by customers. If any issues are evident, to then provide clear, detailed feedback on this to the development team.
- Ensuring consistency of approach across the whole Customer Service team and continually seeking ways of streamlining and improving processes to ensure the most efficient service is provided.
- You are educated to degree level with a strong academic record.
- You will have a natural ability to build rapport over the phone and have an easy manner when talking to customers.
- You will love talking to people and helping our customer get the most out of their citrus HR subscription.
- You will have good written English and the ability to write email responses in a conversational and friendly way.
- You will be proactive in your dealings with customers, always looking to go above and beyond to help them.
- You will be a natural problem solver, always looking for the answer yourself before asking how to do solve and issue.
- You are a technically competent person who picks up new software and apps easily.
- You are a team player who always looks to improve the working lives of your colleagues, but you are not afraid to ask for help.
The citrus HR team are a friendly bunch. You will be joining a high-energy, collaborative team. The role offers these benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive Salary (please get int touch for more info)
- Company pension and life assurance.
- Weekly fresh fruit and cheese deliveries when we are all back in the office.
- Central Bath location
Please note, this role will be office based in a central location in Bath and we plan to start making the transition back in the near future, so candidates should be within commuting distance to Bath. We are happy to discuss the possibility of hybrid arrangement with the successful candidate.
Our Hiring Process
Below is the full recruitment process that we hope you will be a part of.
- After reviewing your CV and covering letter, you will be added to our shortlist. It’s always great to read the job specification attached and to tailor your CV and letter to showcase the skills you have and that we are looking for.
- You will be asked to complete a short task. This task will help us confirm your skills as a confident communicator who can balance the need for clear and concise emails with the need to come across warm and genuine.
- You will be invited to a video call interview. Our focus is to get to know you and your general work experience. During this interview you’ll be asked to explain a feature of our HR software, demonstrating your ability to pick up new technology. We will provide you details prior to the interview giving you adequate time to prepare.
- You will then be invited to a socially distanced in-person interview at the citrus HR office (if you are comfortable with that). This will be with the Customer Support Manager and one of our directors. This interview is to determine if you are a good fit for the role and for our company.
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.