citrus HR’s vision is to make it far easier for businesses to manage their people and reach their true potential. We deliver this through clever software and friendly, expert people.
As a member of our Customer Support team you’ll play an essential role in helping us realise this vision. You’ll be joining a friendly and experienced team of 5 technical support and customer service specialists.
Please note, this role will be office based in a central location in Bath and we plan to start making the transition back in the near future, so candidates should be within commuting distance to Bath.
- You are educated to degree level with a strong academic record.
- You will have a natural ability to build rapport over the phone and have an easy manner when talking to customers.
- You will have good written English and the ability to write email responses in a conversational and friendly way.
- You will be proactive in your dealings with customers, always looking to go above and beyond to help them.
- You will be a natural problem solver, always looking for the answer yourself before asking how to do something.
- You are a technically competent person who picks up new software and apps easily.
- You are a team player who always looks to improve the working lives of your colleagues, but you are not afraid to ask for help.
Your Responsibilities in this role:
- Providing “WOW” customer service and technical support to the citrus HR small business customers.
- Responding to and resolving customer queries via email and phone.
- Guiding customer through their onboarding journey while providing and highlighting the value of citrus HR.
- Testing our software to identify the source of issues raised by customers to see if they are bugs, and if so, providing clear, detailed feedback on this to the dev team.
- Ensuring consistency of approach across the whole Customer Service team and continually seeking ways of streamlining and improving processes to ensure the most efficient service is provided.
The citrus HR team are a friendly bunch. You will be joining a high-energy, collaborative team. The role offers these benefits as well as a competitive salary:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (and more in time with our Long Service Holiday scheme)
- Company pension and life assurance.
- Weekly fresh fruit and cheese deliveries when we are all back in the office.
- Central Bath location
- Remote working until the office transitions back to office working.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role at firstname.lastname@example.org.