Are you an experienced Customer Service and HR Administrator? Looking to develop your career with a unique, people centred business? If so, this could be the role for you.
We are a fresh, vibrant human resources support company that provides outstanding HR software and support. With strong growth and a strong brand, we are now looking for a Customer Service and HR Administrator to join our team in Bath on a full-time basis.
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented individual looking for an entry level into HR.
As the Customer Service and HR Administrator, you will support new customers by providing them with an unbeatable personal service.
Answering questions and solving queries in a friendly and professional manner, you will welcome them to the business and show them how to get the best out of our software.
In this varied role, you will establish long and professional relationships with customers as you provide HR admin support to teams across the business as well as customers.
Whilst being on the phone is an essential part of this job, we are not a call centre, there is no back to back calling, and you will be providing a personal service, getting a real sense of achievement helping customers.
Your role will also involve:
– Working closely with other teams to ensure customer queries are responded to in a timely manner
– Providing offer letters, contracts, meeting invites, document scanning and formatting to support HR activity
– Responding to and resolving customer queries via telephone and email
– Maintaining accurate records of customer issues and solutions
– Testing and providing feedback on new software features
– Becoming a ‘specialist’ in a key subject area within your role
To be considered as a Customer Service and HR Administrator, you will need:
– At least two years’ experience of working in a customer service role in either a professional service or contact centre environment
– A passion for delivering excellent customer service
– A positive ‘can do’ attitude
– Excellent attention to detail
– A strong work ethic and a desire to solve problems
– The ability to prioritise and multitask
– The desire to work in a small but fast-paced business.
Our client would love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator or Contact Centre Advisor.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service and HR Administrator, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Administrator, HR Co-ordinator, or Human Resources Assistant.
– Salary of £18,500 – £20,000 DOE
– Pension scheme
– Life assurance
– 28 days’ holiday (Increasing with service)
– Relaxed, friendly office environment
– The opportunity to grow and progress with a friendly and supportive team
– Other great benefits including free fruit, refreshments, and a monthly cheese delivery to the office
– Become a specialist in your role
– Central Bath location
Working hours are currently Monday-Friday, from 9.00am–5.30pm, with the possibility to amend these hours in the future if the business needs it.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Customer Service and HR Administrator, please apply via WebRecruit. Good luck!