Do you have great customer service skills and an interest in HR? We are looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to join our team
citrusHR is a fast-growing startup based in Bath with a team of 25. We provide small and medium-sized employers with powerful online HR software and expert HR advice that makes it easy for them to manage their people and reach their true potential. We are now looking for a Customer Service and HR Administrator to join our team in Bath on a full-time basis. This is the perfect opportunity for a talented individual looking for an entry level into HR.
As a Customer Service and HR Administrator, you will support new customers by providing them with an unbeatable personal service. You will be answering questions and using your customer service skills to resolve queries in a professional manner. And you will provide a great welcome experience, showing customers how to get the best from our software.
You will also support HR with policy document reviews and the generation of contracts for customers, gaining exposure to HR and best practice. In this varied role, you will establish long and professional relationships with customers as you provide HR admin support to teams across the business as well as customers. Whilst being on the phone is an essential part of this job, we are not a call centre, there is no back to back calling. You will be providing a personal service, getting a real sense of achievement helping customers.
Your role will also involve:
- Working closely with other teams to ensure customer queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Providing offer letters, meeting invites, document scanning and formatting to support HR activity.
- Responding to and resolving customer queries via telephone and email
- Maintaining accurate records of customer issues and solutions
- Testing and providing feedback on new software features
- Becoming a ‘specialist’ in a key subject area within your role
To be considered as a Customer Service and HR Administrator, you will need:
– At least two years’ experience of working in a customer service role in either a professional service or contact centre environment
– A passion for delivering excellent customer service
– A positive ‘can do’ attitude
– Excellent attention to detail & administrative skills
– A strong work ethic and a desire to solve problems
– The ability to prioritise and multitask
– The desire to work in a small but fast-paced business
– Preferably a degree in Business or HR
– Salary up to £20,000 DOE
– Pension scheme
– Life assurance
– 28 days’ holiday (Increasing with service)
– Relaxed, friendly office environment
– The opportunity to grow and progress with a friendly and supportive team
– Other great benefits including free fruit, refreshments, and a monthly cheese delivery to the office
– Become a specialist in your role
– Central Bath location
Working hours are currently Monday- Friday, from 9.00am – 5.30pm, with the possibility to amend these hours in the future if the business needs it.
Apply for this role
So, if you’re interested in joining us as a Customer Service and HR Administrator at citrusHR, please apply via Breezy.