citrus HR’s vision is to make it far easier for businesses to manage their people and payroll, allowing them to reach their true potential. We deliver this through clever software and a friendly and knowledgeable support team.
citrus HR is a fast-growing business based in Bath with a growing team of nearly 40. We provide small and medium-sized employers with powerful online HR software and expert HR advice that makes it easy for them to manage their people and reach their true potential.
This role focuses on supporting the Head of Marketing to run marketing campaigns across the entire customer and partner journey, using a variety of marketing tools and techniques to achieve quarterly and annual lead generation and brand targets.
You’ll be collaborating with our amazing sales, product, customer support and marketing colleagues to deliver marketing plans and continuously strive for improvement to help us grow our customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Campaign delivery: Deliver marketing campaigns to attract and nurture prospects and partners through the sales funnel
- Email marketing: Plan multi-touch email nurturing campaigns with compelling calls-to-action aimed at increasing engagement and conversions
- Digital marketing: Work alongside the team to grow leads and pipeline via inbound digital strategies such as PPC, SEO, social etc.
- Content marketing: Help to develop and promote a strong content plan tailored to our key personas and target markets. This could include blogs, white papers, downloads, reports, webinars, infographics and videos
- Reporting: Regular monitoring of marketing performance, taking corrective action and making start doing/stop doing decisions accordingly
- Events: Help organise marketing events and attend face-to-face events to drive brand and sale.
What We’re Looking For
- Solid B2B brand marketing experience working across a range of product areas
- Two years’ experience working in a similar sector – SaaS, Tech, Accountancy, HR
- Direct, tangible experience working in a successful marketing team
- Experience working with finance or accountancy firms
- Outstanding attention to detail and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
- Experience using Hubspot, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and WordPress would be beneficial
- Ability to analyse, work with colleagues to formulate strategy, present content and ensure constant improvement of marketing
citrus HR care about their people. Easy to say, we know, but it’s true. And, because of that, we’re working hard to become one of the best employers in the South West! When you meet the team, you can see why it works so well! The citrus HR team are a friendly bunch – friendlier than most. You’ll be joining a high-energy, collaborative team and a supportive, relaxed, and enjoyable culture.
Not only will this be one of the most enjoyable places you’ve worked, but you’ll also benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days with long service
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension and life assurance
- Weekly fresh fruit and cheese deliveries
- Regular team socials
- Central Bath location
Please note that this is hybrid working position, where you will be expected to come to the Bath office at least once a week.
To apply we’d love to see your CV, but also a covering letter or email will tells me why you think you’d be a great fit for the team at citrus HR. Please get in touch with our Head of Marketing Rachel on email@example.com.