The Coronavirus pandemic means we are living through extraordinary times, with immense challenges for businesses to get to grips with at breakneck speed. Having endured strict lockdown, we all now face incredibly complex decisions as to how best to lift the lockdown and try to build a business recovery.
Here at citrus HR, we’ve been supporting and guiding our customers every step of the way on the HR front, as they grapple with staff working remotely and taking more absences due to self-isolation and sickness, and as they work through tough decisions about furlough and redundancy.
As it’s our mission to help our customers manage their staff, our team have been working hard developing a new range of Coronavirus guides and software features to make this journey easier and prepare them for the challenging times ahead.
Here’s a brief summary of what we’ve done so far to help our customers get through Coronavirus:
- More friendly, expert advice over the phone than ever!
- Webinar presentations from health and safety and HR experts answering customer queries on getting your team back to work safely
- Our in-house legal team has published legal updates as fast as humanly possible with each new change introduced by the Government
- Our HR team have published great advice about how best to manage staff through these tough times
- New software features have been added to help you track new issues
- We were an important part of the lobby pitching the need for partial furlough support to Government, which has now succeeded.
And our message is clear – we’re here for you and are working harder than ever to help you get through this.
We don’t just want your company to survive, we want to help you be in the best possible position to come out of this strongly.
Here are some of the guides we’ve created recently for our HR support service, which we frequently update as things change:
- Coronavirus FAQ’s: This document answers most employment questions our customers raise with us, and lots we anticipate in advance.
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme FAQs: Our detailed guide answering our customers’ questions on the Furlough scheme, how to claim money back, and now how to manage bringing furloughed staff back to work.
- HR Considerations for returning to work: a step by step guide of how to approach opening up your workplace and how to handle tricky staff situations you may face.
- Returning staff to the workplace flowchart: a simple and easy to digest infographic to help customers make decisions about staff affected by Covid 19.
- Covid 19 Risk Assessment for office space: a template of the all-important risk assessment for customers to complete to guide decisions about opening up office based workplaces.
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme FAQs: A guide on the Government’s package of support for the self employed.
We’ve also been working hard on creating new Coronavirus features within our software, like our:
- Furlough grant report: A nifty report makes it simple to collate all the data you need to be able to claim the grant on HMRC’s new portal.
- Self-Isolation tracker: A simple tool to track who’s self-isolating with easy export to help you claim SSP back when the Government scheme is ready.
- Furlough tracker: We’ve added Furloughs as a new Absence type so you can track who’s where, when. We will link this to Payroll Reporting next to save you hours.
- Furlough letters: Creating the letters you need to help with furloughing staff.
- COVID-19 tracking: We’ve added COVID-19 as a new sickness type so you can keep your records up to date, with reports letting you calculate the direct staff cost of this to your company.
- Staff Survey tool: It’s hard to stay connected to your team when they’re working remotely, so we’ve added a super-quick survey to find out how they’re feeling, and so you get a chance to address any issues some of your people might have. And it’s available to all our customers for no extra charge!
You can view all the software updates, new features, and much more here:
Why don’t you sign up to a free trial, and experience what more you can do with all the new time you could find yourself with. If you like what you’ve read here, why don’t you get in touch so we can sort out a software demo, to help you to get more of a feel for what else our software can help you with!
The content of this blog is for general information only. Please don’t rely on it as legal or other professional advice as that is not what we intend. You can find more detail on this in our Terms of Website Use. If you require professional advice, please get in touch.