No more HR headaches
citrusHR provides friendly, expert HR support and time-saving online HR software to UK businesses. Our mission is to make it simple, stress-free and cost-effective for you to manage your people and reach your true potential.
As seen in:
500+ UK businesses choose citrusHR's friendly, flexible approach
How can we help you?
- Expert HR Advice
- Powerful HR Software
Expert HR Support
I need friendly, knowledgeable HR experts to review and update my employment contracts and policies, and to provide ongoing HR advice.
- Employment contracts tailored to your business’ needs
- Policies / staff handbook for your team
- Unlimited, expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Useful management guides and legal updates
- Health & Safety compliance
- Navigate tricky disciplinary issues
- Manage sickness and absences effectively
- Carry out redundancy processes
- Avoid costly employment tribunals
Provided by a team of friendly, understanding people who value you and your business.
Plus, our HR software comes free with your monthly subscription!
Powerful HR Software
I need online HR software that will make my day to day HR admin quick, easy and secure.
- Onboard new staff seamlessly
- Manage holidays, absences and time off in lieu
- Make payroll and expenses faster and more accurate
- Safeguard your employees’ data
- Streamline training and appraisals
- Make better decisions with powerful reports
And much, much more…
Still Not Sure?
Talk To Us
HR news, views and tips from our team
In UK employment law, employees are entitled to unpaid leave in the following scenarios: emergency time off for dependents unpaid parental leave to carry out public duties such as jury service. This means that if an employee wishes to take time off for any other...read more
All employees have a legal right to a reasonable amount of unpaid time off work to deal with emergency situations affecting their dependants. This is typically known as 'time off for dependants' or 'dependant care leave'. But what is a ‘reasonable amount’ of time? And...read more
Anna Hall is Practice Manager for Retirement Planning Specialists, Sound Financial Planning. On taking over as Practice Manager, Anna wanted to make sure internal issues were correctly dealt with in line with current employment law. And with the business looking to...read more