No more HR headaches
We provide friendly, expert HR support and time-saving online HR software to UK businesses. Our mission is to make it simple, stress-free and cost-effective for you to manage your people and reach your true potential.
- No long contracts
- Simple pricing
- Fabulous customer service
As seen in:
750+ UK businesses choose citrusHR’s friendly, flexible approach
We offer a full HR Support Service and standalone online HR Software
- Expert HR Support
- Powerful HR Software
Expert HR Support
I need friendly, knowledgeable HR experts to review and update my employment contracts and policies, and to provide ongoing HR advice.
HR Support features
- Employment contracts tailored to your business’ needs
- Policies / staff handbook reviewed or created
- Unlimited, expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Useful management guides and legal updates
- Health & Safety compliance
- Navigate tricky disciplinary issues
- Manage sickness and absences effectively
- Carry out redundancy processes
- Avoid costly employment tribunals
Provided by a team of friendly, supportive HR experts who care about you and your business.
Plus, our HR software comes free with your monthly subscription!
Powerful HR Software
I need online HR software that will make my day to day HR admin quick, easy and secure.
HR Software features
- Holiday and leave planner
- Secure online employee database
- Performance management
- Powerful, customisable reports
- Expense management
- Smart notifications
And much, much more…
Still Not Sure?
Talk To The HR Experts
HR news, views and tips from our team
Pay in lieu of notice, or PILON, is when an employee is dismissed and receives a compensation payment instead of working their notice period. The payment is designed to reimburse the individual for the portion of salary or wages lost due to not working their notice....read more
How do you manage multiple holiday requests fairly when everyone wants annual leave at the same time? What about if you really don’t want people booking holiday around Christmas? Or maybe you want the opposite and need your employees to save some holiday allowance for...read more
What is a phased return to work? A phased return to work is when an employee who has been off with long-term sickness returns to work gradually instead of jumping straight back into their full contractual hours and duties. This can involve anything from a shorter...read more