No more HR headaches
citrusHR provides friendly, expert HR support and time-saving online HR software to UK businesses. Our mission is to make it simple, stress-free and cost-effective for you to manage your people and reach your true potential.
As seen in:
500+ UK businesses choose citrusHR's friendly, flexible approach
How can we help you?
- Expert HR Advice
- Powerful HR Software
Expert HR Support
I need friendly, knowledgeable HR experts to review and update my employment contracts and policies, and to provide ongoing HR advice.
- Employment contracts tailored to your business’ needs
- Policies / staff handbook for your team
- Unlimited, expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Useful management guides and legal updates
- Health & Safety compliance
- Navigate tricky disciplinary issues
- Manage sickness and absences effectively
- Carry out redundancy processes
- Avoid costly employment tribunals
Provided by a team of friendly, understanding people who value you and your business.
Plus, our HR software comes free with your monthly subscription!
Powerful HR Software
I need online HR software that will make my day to day HR admin quick, easy and secure.
- Onboard new staff seamlessly
- Manage holidays, absences and time off in lieu
- Make payroll and expenses faster and more accurate
- Safeguard your employees’ data
- Streamline training and appraisals
- Make better decisions with powerful reports
And much, much more…
Still Not Sure?
Talk To Us
HR news, views and tips from our team
Restrictive Covenants are clauses in employment contracts that help prevent employees from taking unfair advantage of their employers when they leave. This could include joining a competitor or starting up in competition to their previous employer within a few months...read more
To employ someone successfully, you need to start off with a clear idea of your requirements for the new hire. What will they be doing day-to-day, and what skills do they need to be successful? Next, you must carefully follow the employment laws relating to...read more
There are four different terms to be aware of when it comes to employment contracts: express terms, statutory terms, implied terms and incorporated terms. While only express terms, such as pay and working hours, must be documented in writing via a written statement,...read more