No more HR headaches
citrusHR provides friendly, expert HR support and time-saving online HR software to UK businesses. Our mission is to make it simple, stress-free and cost-effective for you to manage your people and reach your true potential.
As seen in:
500+ UK businesses choose citrusHR's friendly, flexible approach
How can we help you?
- Expert HR Advice
- Powerful HR Software
Expert HR Support
I need friendly, knowledgeable HR experts to review and update my employment contracts and policies, and to provide ongoing HR advice.
- Employment contracts tailored to your business’ needs
- Policies / staff handbook for your team
- Unlimited, expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Useful management guides and legal updates
- Health & Safety compliance
- Navigate tricky disciplinary issues
- Manage sickness and absences effectively
- Carry out redundancy processes
- Avoid costly employment tribunals
Provided by a team of friendly, understanding people who value you and your business.
Plus, our HR software comes free with your monthly subscription!
Powerful HR Software
I need online HR software that will make my day to day HR admin quick, easy and secure.
- Onboard new staff seamlessly
- Manage holidays, absences and time off in lieu
- Make payroll and expenses faster and more accurate
- Safeguard your employees’ data
- Streamline training and appraisals
- Make better decisions with powerful reports
And much, much more…
Still Not Sure?
Talk To Us
HR news, views and tips from our team
In most instances, issues of employee misconduct can be dealt with informally. A quiet word and a reminder of your standards may well be enough. However, if you have an employee presenting repeated or serious misconduct issues, you should follow the disciplinary...read more
Adapting to life after losing a loved one can be extremely challenging. Bereaved employees are prone to increased stress, difficulty concentrating and reduced productivity. Calm and compassionate communication, a sensitivity to the impact a bereavement can have, and a...read more
According to the Employment Rights Act 1996, employees are entitled to emergency time off. In the case of bereavement, emergency time off would be a ‘reasonable’ period of unpaid time off in order to take essential action that arises from the death of a dependant – a...read more