No more HR headaches
We provide friendly, expert HR support and time-saving online HR software to UK businesses. Our mission is to make it simple, stress-free and cost-effective for you to manage your people and reach your true potential.
- No long contracts
- Simple pricing
- Fabulous customer service
As seen in:
750+ UK businesses choose citrusHR’s friendly, flexible approach
We offer a full HR Support Service and standalone online HR Software
- Expert HR Support
- Powerful HR Software
Expert HR Support
I need friendly, knowledgeable HR experts to review and update my employment contracts and policies, and to provide ongoing HR advice.
HR Support features
- Employment contracts tailored to your business’ needs
- Policies / staff handbook reviewed or created
- Unlimited, expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Useful management guides and legal updates
- Health & Safety compliance
- Navigate tricky disciplinary issues
- Manage sickness and absences effectively
- Carry out redundancy processes
- Avoid costly employment tribunals
Provided by a team of friendly, supportive HR experts who care about you and your business.
Plus, our HR software comes free with your monthly subscription!
Powerful HR Software
I need online HR software that will make my day to day HR admin quick, easy and secure.
HR Software features
- Holiday and leave planner
- Secure online employee database
- Performance management
- Powerful, customisable reports
- Expense management
- Smart notifications
And much, much more…
Still Not Sure?
Talk To The HR Experts
HR news, views and tips from our team
What is the Working Time Directive? The Working Time Directive (WTD) is a piece of legislation introduced by the European Union in 1993. Its purpose is to ensure individuals don’t work too many hours in the interests of their health and safety. The WTD was brought...read more
As a small business owner, it can be tricky keeping up to date with different employment laws. Sometimes it seems as if the rules are constantly changing, and this can cause a lot of worries for employers who don’t want to risk a tribunal claim. The laws around...read more
Annual leave should be something to look forward to. It’s a chance for your employees to take a well-earned rest, spend time with family, go travelling and come back energised and full of fresh ideas. However, if you’re the person responsible for managing your...read more