No more HR headaches
citrusHR provides expert, personalised HR / employment law support and time-saving online software that makes it simple and stress-free for businesses to manage their people and reach their true potential.
How can we help you?
- Expert HR Advice
- Powerful HR Software
Expert HR Support
I need friendly, knowledgeable HR experts to review and update my employment contracts and policies, and to provide ongoing HR advice.
- Employment contracts tailored to your business’ needs
- Policies / staff handbook for your team
- Unlimited, expert HR advice whenever you need it
- Useful management guides and legal updates
- Health & Safety compliance
- Navigate tricky disciplinary issues
- Manage sickness and absences effectively
- Carry out redundancy processes
- Avoid costly employment tribunals
Provided by a team of friendly, understanding people who value you and your business.
Plus, our HR software comes free with your monthly subscription!
Powerful HR Software
I need online HR software that will make my day to day HR admin quick, easy and secure.
- Onboard new staff seamlessly
- Manage holidays, absences and time off in lieu
- Make payroll and expenses faster and more accurate
- Safeguard your employees’ data
- Streamline training and appraisals
- Make better decisions with powerful reports
And much, much more…
Still Not Sure?
HR news, views and tips from our team
Are you “Happy to Talk Flexible Working”? That’s the strapline the Flexible Working Task Force is urging employers to use when advertising jobs as part of their campaign to increase the availability of flexible working. And while managing flexible working arrangements...read more
When it comes to the headaches that go along with running a business, employment law might top them all; always changing, always opaque and always incredibly costly when you get it wrong. So we’ve done our best to keep things simple and picked out the ten key areas we...read more
With women and parents contributing significantly to the workforce talent pool, you’ll no doubt find yourself faced with managing maternity leave within your business at some stage. The law in this area can be confusing though, so it’s important to get to grips with...read more